FanDuel is one of the best platforms for online sports betting on the US market, and their streaming service reflects that.
They are a top sports betting/DFS (daily fantasy sports), provider. Their services are one of the best in the current US market. In this article, we will provide a brief insight into their features and offers. If you think FanDuel is your next stop in the online sports betting train, then go ahead and read our review.
|FanDuel Section||Offers & Bonuses 2020||FanDuel Sportsbook PA / NJ / IN / WV|
|Welcome Offer Sportsbook||$500 Risk-Free Bet||GET THE FANDUEL PROMO LINK|
|Welcome Offer Casino||$100 Risk-Free Casino Offer – New Betfair Casino Customers only||GET THE FANDUEL PROMO LINK|
|Daily Odds Boost||Get the Best Odds||GET THE FANDUEL PROMO LINK|
|Special Mobile App Promotion||Get a $5 Bonus on Your First Deposit||GET THE FANDUEL PROMO LINK|
|Multi-Sport Parlay Insurance||Get up to $25 back||GET THE FANDUEL PROMO LINK|
Table of Contents
- 1 FanDuel Live Streaming Review: How to Access it
- 2 Exclusive FanDuel Bonuses and Offers
- 3 Which Sports are covered?
- 4 Other Unique Features
- 5 Final Conclusion on FanDuel’s Streaming Service
FanDuel Live Streaming Review: How to Access it
After partnering with the Swedish “Sportradar,” FanDuel was the first American bookmaker to include live-streaming in their portfolio. To access this exclusive feature, you will need an active and funded account and time to enjoy all the available streams at your disposal. Since not every US state has legalized online sports betting, for now, FanDuel is only available in:
- West Virginia
- New Jersey
Unlike other rival bookies, FanDuel released only one app/platform across all states (whereas with bookies like BetMGM or FoxBet, you have to download separate apps in each state.)There are plans for expansion, of course, in the coming months, more states may get access to the exclusive FanDuel Sportsbook and a mobile app such as:
Getting access to the stream is easy, and you can do it by following the steps below:
Mobile App Access
- If you don’t have the FanDuel mobile app on your device, I suggest you download it first.
- Open the app.
- Find the “Live” button on the menu bar at the bottom of your screen.
- Select a match/game you wish to view live.
- Start the “live-streaming” of the event by clicking on the stream button.
- Enjoy the game from the comfort of your mobile device anywhere, anytime.
- Open the FanDuel Sportsbook page in your browser.
- Log in or Sign-up if you don’t have an account.
- Go to the “Live” section of the site.
- Locate the event you wish to stream.
- Click on the little red button that says, “live.”
- Enjoy the live stream on your desktop computer.
Mobile Site Access
- Search for the FanDuel mobile site in your browser.
- Open it and log into your account.
- If you don’t have an account, then go ahead and sign-up.
- Locate the “Live” section and click on it.
- Choose the event you wish to view live.
- Enjoy watching the match from your mobile browser.
Exclusive FanDuel Bonuses and Offers
FanDuel provides some unique promotions. They don’t offer as many as rival bookmakers, such as DraftKings or William Hill, but they attract new faces and keep the current clients engaged. These offers are only for users who play from New Jersey, Pennsylvania, or West Virginia. Other states might get included in the list soon like Michigan, Kansas, or Indiana. Here are the current bonuses available for new and old clients alike.
$500 Risk-Free Bet
This alluring offer is the current welcome bonus at FanDuel. It has generated a lot of new customers even if it hasn’t changed in a while. To get this promotion, you will need to go through the following steps:
- Open the FanDuel website/app and click on the pop-up banner with the welcome bonus details.
- The next window that opens will hold the registration form. You need to fill it out thoroughly and make sure that all the information you entered is correct.
- After you complete the sign-up process, you will be eligible for the welcome bonus.
- Next, you need to place your first bet on any Sportsbook event.
- If you use the Cash Out feature, your wager will not qualify for the promotion.
- After your bet is settled and only if you lose, you will receive site credit equal to your original stake up to $500.
- You will receive the site credits within seventy-two hours of settling the bet.
Multi-Sport Parlay Insurance
Place any 5+ legs parlay, no matter which sport or market, and you will get your money back if all of your legs hit except one.
- Place a five-leg minimum parlay on any sports/markets.
- If all of the legs hit, except one, you will get a refund.
- The refund is only up to $25.
- Round Robins and teasers aren’t eligible.
- Each leg must have odds equal to or greater than –200.
Keep the Cash
Answer 20 sports betting trivia questions and keep as much of the Cash as you can. Whatever is left at the end will be transferred to your account balance.
- Choose a question, and if you don’t like it, you can just skip it.
- Distribute the Cash amount between the “Yes” and “No” answers.
- You get to keep the amount that is placed on the correct answer.
- You have to answer a total of 20 questions throughout the football season.
- Keep whatever is left of the Cash amount after you answer all the questions.
NBA 3rd Quarter Insurance
You will get a refund of any bet placed on NBA matches if your team ends the 3rd quarter in the lead but ends up losing at the end.
- Place a pre-game money line bet on any NBA game.
- If your team ends the 3rd quarter in the lead but loses at the end, you will be eligible for the bonus.
- FanDuel will refund you up to $50 in site credit currency.
NFL Same Game Parlay Insurance
Place the Same Game Parlay on any NFL game, and if one of the legs doesn’t hit but the rest of them do FanDuel will refund you up to $25.
- Open any NFL game and select the Same Game Parlay tab.
- Same Game Parlay must have a minimum of three legs.
- Each leg must be placed at –200 odds or greater.
- Final Parlay odds must be +300 minimum.
- The maximum refund is $25 in site credits.
- The maximum number of refunds per day is one.
- Only the first bets placed will qualify.
- Before you can withdraw winnings, you must place a bet equal to site credit.
- The promotion expires seven days after the receipt.
Which Sports are covered?
Another critical question you need to be answered is if the sports you wish to see are available for streaming. FanDuel streams all of your favorite live matches and provides live scores too. The most popular sports that always attract users to view live are:
- Ice Hockey
Other Unique Features
Live-streaming isn’t the only attractive feature you can use at FanDuel. They provide all the popular features you could need to have an excellent betting experience.
All you need to know about Cash Out
Nowadays, this popular feature is available at almost every bookmaker’s online platform. It gives you the opportunity to either:
- Secure your winnings
- Minimize your losses
For instance, let’s say that you bet on a tennis match for R. Nadal to win against A. Murray. After the second set, A. Murray leads, and it seems like he will win. This means that you will most likely lose. When Cash Out is available, you can use the feature after the second set and get back part of your stake, so you don’t lose the entire amount. If you don’t use the feature, you have to wait for the end of the match to see if Nadal will overturn his opponent or not. This is only one way you can use the feature to your benefit.
There is one more scenario you can face in this hypothetical situation. For example, in the same theoretical event, you wagered for R. Nadal to win over A. Murray. After the third set of the match, R. Nadal has managed to lead A. Murray 2-1. For now, your favorite is winning, but you can see that A. Murray has a shot of turning over the match and winning. The result is uncertain, so you can choose to Cash Out early and make sure that you don’t lose your entire stake if A. Murray manages to turn the tables and win at the end. If you don’t choose to Cash Out now, you have to wait until the end of the match and hope R. Nadal manages to stay in the lead until the end.
Daily Odds Boosts
In the “Odds Boosts” tab of the Sportsbook, you can see the displayed matches. These are events that have boosted prices. You can bet on any of them and win higher payoffs. The boosts change daily, so be sure to check in every day for new opportunities.
Final Conclusion on FanDuel’s Streaming Service
Overall, I can see why FanDuel is one of the top betting providers in the country. They have an alluring welcome offer, trendy features, and are famous as the first bookie to provide Live-Streaming to the US. The games available for the stream are across all sports, and you can even enjoy them not only from your computer but from your mobile device too. Unfortunately, FanDuel isn’t available across all US states. For now, you can only use their services from West Virginia, New Jersey, or Pennsylvania. There are plans to include more states to their sports betting roster such as: